|We are pleased to announce five (5) new scholarships for science journalists to attend the Kavli Prize week in Oslo (1-6 September 2018).
- The competition is open to science journalists from all over the world.
- The application deadline is Friday 15 January 2018.
- The WFSJ oversees the competition and is solely responsible for the selection of the winning journalists.
- The WFSJ’s President will announce the winners of the scholarships at a press conference at the AAAS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas (15-19 February 2018).
INFORMATION TO SUBMIT
All candidates are asked to submit:
- Three (3) recent articles or audio or video productions on astrophysics, nanoscience or neuroscience in the language of origin
- A one-page essay in English (max. 700 words) describing why you should be selected and what you will do if you win the competition.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Your full coordinates (full name, address, email and phone number)
- Identification pages of your passport.
All information on the practical arrangements, the jury members (coming soon), etc. are available on the dedicated webpage here. We also invite you to take a look at the 2016 Kavli Prize scholarship information on our website here.