Entries should consist of a work in one genre: novel, short story, poety, nonfiction, or journalism. Several scholarships provide full tuition, room, and board, but most offer smaller awards, covering a part of the Conference tuition.
Several teaching fellowships are available and are awarded to outstanding applicants who have completed book-length manuscripts.
Scholarship and fellowship applications are due March 15, 2018.
- If your attendance at the conference is contingent on your receiving financial assistance, you do not need to send the $100 deposit with your fellowship or scholarship materials.
- If you choose to submit the $100 deposit it will:
- hold your place at the conference
- guarantee you a manuscript consultation
- be applied to any balance not covered by your scholarship or fellowship.