The Clean Energy Ministerial are inviting applications for 2018 Energy Management Leadership Awards that are recognized organizations using an ISO 50001-certified energy management system to save energy and reduce costs.
The CEM Energy Management Leadership Awards will raise global awareness of the benefits of energy management, helping accelerate broad implementation of these proven systems to help meet organizational, national and global energy and climate goals.
Through the CEM Energy Management Working Group (EMWG), government officials worldwide share best practices and leverage their collective knowledge and experience to create high-impact national programs that accelerate the use of energy management systems in industry and commercial buildings.
- CEM Award of Excellence in Energy Management: The top winners will be honored at the 2018 Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM9) in Denmark and Sweden. This global award brings high-profile government recognition and media attention.
- National Energy Management Awards: Governments may honor organizations submitting top entries from their countries.
- Energy Management Insight Awards: All qualifying entries will be recognized for helping to build global insight on the benefits of energy management systems.
- Gain prestigious, global recognition for efficient energy management.
- Demonstrate their clean energy leadership to investors, customers, and employees.
- Affirm their organization’s leadership in a global gathering of energy ministers and high-level international organizations.
- Any organization from around the world in the industrial, commercial, or public sector with a current ISO 50001 certificate is eligible to participate.
- Organizations may be corporate- or facility-level, as noted on the ISO 50001 certificate.
- ISO 50001 certificates must be issued by an accredited, third-party certification body.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a completed application form via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Clean Energy Ministerial.